Rules/Guidelines/Purpose

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rules are the usual: be nice, don't call people names, seek first to be understood, etc. NO SPAM. (You are welcome to question my politics, but not criticize them. Nazis and their sympathizers will be banned.)

The guidelines are easy: just be sure you are referencing an issue & chapter or issue and page number so that we all know where you are on. If you have helpful links, you are welcome to add them to your post.

The purpose of this forum is that I am sick of social media, because it has become less about engagement and more about views and how many eyeballs you can sacrifice to the marketing gods. (Relevant. Also relevant.) This is a private place, away from all of that.

If you are interested in contributing, please let me know! (I honestly thought I could produce a second issue sooner than I did, but writing one of these things is a lot of hard work—more than I realized, anyway. Wink )
“The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn.” — Marcus Aurelius
The rules are the usual: be nice, don't call people names, seek first to be understood, etc. NO SPAM. (You are welcome to question my politics, but not criticize them. Nazis and their sympathizers will be banned.)

The guidelines are easy: just be sure you are referencing an issue & chapter or issue and page number so that we all know where you are on. If you have helpful links, you are welcome to add them to your post.

The purpose of this forum is that I am sick of social media, because it has become less about engagement and more about views and how many eyeballs you can sacrifice to the marketing gods. (Relevant. Also relevant.) This is a private place, away from all of that.

If you are interested in contributing, please let me know! (I honestly thought I could produce a second issue sooner than I did, but writing one of these things is a lot of hard work—more than I realized, anyway. Wink )
“The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn.” — Marcus Aurelius